Friday, September 5, 2008

This is not real.




I had to share this post made by Crunchy Chicken over at .. http://crunchychicken.blogspot.com/ Go check her out.

Why I love Sarah Palin
As the Republican National Convention wraps up I thought I'd take a moment to publish this list. I think it's very enlightening.

Top 5 Reasons Why I Chose Sarah Palin as my VP
by John S. McCain

1. She knows how to cook a mean wolf steak with polar bear sauce

2. She's young and hot and well, who knows whether or not Cindy will be in a disfiguring accident - it's good to have a backup

3. When I go hunting with her, I don't have to worry about getting accidentally shot in the face

4. She's good at eliminating, I mean, firing people, so I don't have to get my hands dirty if someone doesn't, well, work out

5. Cindy, Sarah and I would make a great threesome
 
Plastic Revolution - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger